- CAD Operator
- October 4, 2017
Mears Group, a subsidiary of Quanta Services, is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to fulfill a full time position in Rosebush, Michigan. Mears is a full service asset management and construction firm, focused on integrity solutions for pipeline and power facilities.
The position will require you to work primarily in an office setting as you help our construction team meet the needs of our valued and high profile clients. The primary focus will be to be the CAD Operator developing permit drawings.
This individual will be responsible for creating and modifying detailed drawings based on data that is provided by the client/engineering. The detailed drawings include, but are not limited to, permit drawings and traffic control plans.
- Preferred Associates degree in Drafting and Design or Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must be able to prioritize tasking efficiently and effectively under time constraints
- Ability to communicate to various audiences
- Knowledge of the Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Needs to have good conceptualization skills
- Exhibits great attention to detail
Download Application Here