- Permit Coordinator
- October 4, 2017
Mears Group, a subsidiary of Quanta Services, is seeking an experienced Permit Coordinator to fulfill a full time position in San Ramon, California. Mears is a full service asset management and construction firm, focused on integrity solutions for pipeline and power facilities.
The position will require you to work primarily in an office setting, with the exception of application delivery and pick up, as you help our construction team meet the needs of our valued and high profile clients. The primary focus will be to be the permit coordinator for work in California who ensures permits are acquired as to not delay construction activities.
Applicants must have 5 years of experience in permit acquisition or related fields, strong communication and computer skills, accounting and business management knowledge, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a group.
- Ensure all appropriate permits are identified
- Evaluate overlapping projects for consistency of applications
- Estimate and report permit duration
- Determine fiscal impact of permits
- Responsible for permit application delivery to all municipalities and pick up when ready
- Resolves issues from municipalities, architects, engineers and field staff
- Proven experience in permit acquisition
- Excellent client and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to multi-task while meeting various deadlines
To download an application click here.