The Lazy Q Ranch is a 2,100 acre cattle ranch near La Grange, Texas, that has been converted to a one-of-a-kind training facility. The training that will take place on the ranch corresponds to Quanta’s two largest revenue producers, the Electric Power segment and the Pipeline segment.
The training that will be conducted at this time includes:
- Robotic Arm Training
- Energized Services Qualifications
- Bare Hand Live Line Training
- Insulator Change-out on Energized Transmission Lines
- Energized Re-conductoring
- Energized Conductor Spacer and Damper Change-out.
- Energized Structure Replacement
- Energized Tapping of Transmission Lines
- Hot Stick Training
- Energized Substation Work
- Any Other Training requiring Steel or Wood Transmission Systems, Energized or De-energized.
- Training on Pipeline Integrity
- Training on Cathodic Protection for Pipe Lines
- Development of Pigging technology
- Pressurized Pigging Training
- Assisted Pigging Training
- Pipe Locating
- Any Training requested for the Pipeline Industry